1 1/2 large Hershey bar with almonds
1/2 pint Whipping Cream
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 pint Cool Whip
6 teaspoon cold water
2 pie crusts (meringue, graham or oreo)
- Break the bar into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler or on medium heat in the microwave, carefully so as not to scorch.
- When finished melting, add and the cold water.
- Let the chocolate cool for a few minutes.
- Whip the cream with the vanilla.
- Stir the chocolate and then fold this and the cream together.
- Fill the pies and serve.